Version 3.1.53 (05/16/13)
- Extra audio effects included.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 3.1.51 (04/19/13)
- Due to popular demand mms:// URL radio support has been added under the audio tab.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 3.1.43 (02/18/13)
- New audio driver with bug fixes.
Version 3.1.41 (01/24/13)
- New video driver with Windows 8 Metro applications support.
- ManyCam won't start problem fixed again for some users.
- ManyCam application random crash fixed for some users.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Version 3.1.21 (12/06/12)
- ManyCam won't start (open from tray) problem fixed.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 3.1.16 (11/27/12)
- IP camera support. Add an IP/Web-based cameras as a ManyCam video source.
- New Video and Image galleries - a new approach to organizing media files. Create custom groups of pictures and easily switch between them.
- Use Ctrl + your Mouse wheel while in galleries to see more items at once.
- Quickly take photo snapshots with one click, or use the pull-down for time delayed snapshots.
- Choose a monitor for desktop capture.
- A new ability to capture and display specific applications.
- A zoom feature was added for desktop broadcasters.
- The ability to add an internet radio station to the audio playlist as an audio source.
- New full screen broadcast feature - see your output video in a full-screen separate window.
- Get Started window - a brief explanation of major ManyCam functions for new users.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Version 3.0.92 (10/15/12)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements to help prepare for a major 3.1 release.
Version 3.0.91 (09/16/12)
- Fixed a problem where adding a custom desktop capture to the playlist or video preset did not work correctly.
- It's now possible to choose your language from the first installation menu.
- Brand new audio and video drivers should improve performance and help with a crashing problem some users were experiencing.
- Fixed a problem for some users who receive a "model initialization error". We're still working on an update that should fix this problem for all users.
- Many miscellaneous small fixes and stability enhancements.
Version 3.0.80 (07/03/12)
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs with Adobe Flash.
Version 3.0.79 (06/06/12)
- ManyCam is now translated into 18 languages. Choose your language from the top left "ManyCam" menu. Some of the new languages include Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
- Support for new awesome ManyCam video effects and filters that are coming soon.
- Due to repeated requests from ManyCammers we made an audio play list. Make a list of audio files and play them back under the "Audio" tab.
- A larger video zoom range. Zoom in closer and zoom out further than before.
- Ability to save your recordings to AVI and MPG formats.
- Move picture in picture outside the video window.
- New smaller installer.
- Performance improvements as requested by users along with bug fixes.
Version 3.0.68 (04/19/12)
- Video quality improved significantly. It's twice as good as our last release!
- HD video is now displayed in the user interface with bars and the text "HD".
- Press Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch between tabs.
- To record at a higher resolution go to the "Video" tab and force a resolution under the "No force size" pull-down on the right side under "Image Settings."
- Many bugs fixed that were reported by Pro users. Thanks for your support.
Version 3.0.62 (04/05/12)
- Stability enhancements and several major bug fixes.
Version 3.0.53 (03/22/12)
- ManyCam Pro now allows access to all Pro audio & video effects.
- Individual and separate playlists for Studio Pro video presets.
- Many reported bugs were fixed.
Version 3.0.48 (03/07/12)
- ManyCam Studio Pro turns ManyCam into a Pro video switcher with transitions and more!
- The new Audio tab allows you to broadcast Pro audio and add awesome sound effects.
- HD Video Support and Broadcasting
- Record video and audio to your hard drive.
- Frames per second performance increases.
- Picture in Picture is now resizable along with the ability to add 4 sources.
- Awesome new video and audio effects!
Version 1.1 (09/12/06)
- The first version of ManyCam was released in 2006.